Man who had to be rescued from a McDonald's high chair
However, witnesses, who say alcohol was involved, managed to snap a picture that went viral. A spokesman for McDonald's remarked that anyone using a high chair in their restaurants should always have adult supervision.
Man stuck in a toilet bowl in Claremont
Upon finding the man, it took about 40 minutes for security, police, and some helpful onlookers to find a way to rescue him. “The funny part was that while two or three people were trying to help, others were taking pictures and videos,” says Baydu.
Baydu says that some of the gathering crowd commented that the man's eyes were red and he looked high. He couldn't have been homeless, Baydu adds, because he had an iPhone or iPod with him.
Student who needed help from firefighters after getting his head stuck in a chair
Skufka reportedly poked his head through a hole in a back support and wore the chair like a body shield, madly flailing the legs like a battery of 4 light sabers. It wasn't until study hall ended that Skufka discovered he was hopelessly jammed in the chair. Firefighters from the Turtleville Emergency Squad were called in with bolt cutters and hacksaws to free the boy, who was badly shaken but not harmed.
Robber who got stuck in an air shaft
On a Monday night, Mumani removed an and tried to enter via the shaft but became trapped. The man began calling for help at about 8 a.m. the next day. Mumani suffered only minor cuts and was in stable condition. He was charged with commercial burglary, among other charges.
Prisoner who got stuck in a wall during an attempted escape
Using a metal pipe ripped from a shower, the prisoner and an accomplice had smashed a hole through a concrete wall at a jail in the Brazilian state of Goias. After the smaller man crawled through and escaped, our tubby hero made his bid . Unfortunately for him, despite the frantic efforts of fellow prisoners trapped behind him in the cell, he was wedged tightly. Guards called firefighters, who used a sledgehammer to free the unnamed prisoner.
Teen who was stuck in a Chimney
Georgia firefighters pulled soot-covered Renaldo Jack out of the chimney and promptly arrested him. His neighbor, Edyn Rodriguez, told the paper that he heard someone yelling for help, so he called 911.
But wait, there's more! The owner of the Jack tried to rob told the local TV station that she had no idea someone was stuck in her chimney for the entire night.
Toddler who was trapped in a lolly machine
Cohen Stone, 2, climbed inside the claw grabber machine in an , where his mother, Kyra, 24, had brought him to celebrate a birthday.
A local locksmith was called to Siena's restaurant to free the little boy, who was released 45 minutes later.